Yahoo has set up a new experiment on SERP interface. You can preview it by following the below mentioned simple steps:
1. After going to Yahoo.com, open the browser’s developer console.
Google Chrome -> Tools -> Developer Tools
Mozilla Firefox -> Web Developer -> Web Console
Internet Explorer -> Developer Tools -> Console
2. Copy-paste the code shown below into the console:
document.cookie=”B=bn05rdhbpc3dg&b=3&s=b1; path=/; domain=.yahoo.com”;window.location.reload();
3. Hit enter
4. Refresh the page and voila!
In case, you are not able to enable the experiment using the above steps, try this:
1. Install the extension in Chrome.
2. Load Yahoo.com.
3. Go to context menu -> Edit Cookies
4. Look for cookie named B and replace its value with this one:
5. Click on “Submit cookie changes”.
6. Hit Refresh.